Did anyone ever tell you that being serious can make you look older? Well, it’s true! Let me be the first to enlighten you with this eternal truth – making clown faces can bring youthfulness back to your face.
Just like you have toned your body, you can also tone your face with easy exercises that make you look young. Excited to reverse aging? Read on.
Fountain Of Facial Youth:
Time and getting old do now not prevent for every person. attempt as some may, the fountain of adolescents is butundiscovered. nevertheless, that hasn’t stopped the decided from pursuing alternatives consisting of surgical operation and botox (1).
considering that our face is the first impression we supply to the sector, sagging skin and wrinkles screen age in an on the spot. Isn’t there another way to hide age with out searching like a plastic doll? The fountain of facial youth can be observedin face yoga.
That’s what your anti-ageing facing physical games are referred to as! Face yoga can tighten and tone your facial pores and skin through controlled moves. It also promotes the manufacturing of collagen, giving you a perky, youthful appearance. This non-invasive natural approach will drop years out of your face without ache.
How Do The Exercises Work?
A series of exercises performed for a duration of 20 minutes, 6 days a week, will quickly begin to show positive results .
- The exercises work the skin’s upper, middle and lower layers
- They lift sagging skin
- Tone underlying muscles
- Help reduce wrinkles
- Improve blood circulation
- Enable better nourishment to the skin
- Bring a healthy glow
- Stimulate collagen production
- Restore skin’s elasticity
- Result in tighter, smoother skin.
They work really well in releasing tension from your face. So, here we go.
1. Cheeky Face:
- Sit or stand straight.
- Inhale deeply, blow your cheeks out and hold the air inside.
- Transfer the air from one cheek to the other.
- Hold for as long as possible before you expel the breath in a controlled movement.
- Repeat 8 or 10 times.
2. Surprised Face:
- Raise your eyebrows in a surprised expression.
- Stretch them as high as you can.
- Open your mouth wide; stretch them as much as you can.
- If someone catches you doing this exercise, well, act surprised.
- Widen your eyes some more if possible.
- Repeat about 10 times.
3. Giraffe Face:
- Whether you’re sitting or standing, look up and stretch your neck.
- While your head is tilted back, try to push your tongue against the top of your mouth.
- Alternately, you can also use your index fingers to pull the skin on the neck downwards.
- Hold the stretch for 25 seconds.
- Return to the first position and repeat the movement.
This is one of the best facial exercises for anti aging that tones the chin and neck region, correcting sagging skin and double chin.
4. Frown Face:
- Press your index fingers against the outer corners of your eyebrows.
- Simultaneously, place both your middle fingers against the inner corners.
- This makes a ‘V’ below both eyes.
- Apply pressure with the fingers and bring your eyebrows down, thereby making a frown.
- Take away your fingers and squint your eyes.
- Make your lips as if you are frowning.
- Hold for 2 seconds, and then relax.
- Repeat the movement 8 times.
- Finally relax with your eyes closed.
5. Clown Face:
- Smile widely, ear to ear, with your lips closed.
- Try wrinkling your nose.
- Now, stop smiling and pucker your lips.
- Pull your chin down with your fingers while your mouth remains closed.
- Repeat the smile and pucker, holding each expression for 5 seconds.
- Continue to make clown faces 10 times in a row.
It’s your natural face lift. The clown face corrects sagging skin and laugh lines.
Tried all the anti aging facial exercises? Feel youthful already? Tell me all about it. Do share your thoughts in the comment box below.