Have you ever been in the middle of making a dessert and realized that you are all out of condensed milk? That would have been a botheration, right? What if you could make condensed milk right in your home? That would be great, wouldn’t it?
Making condensed milk at home is quick and easy. Not just that! Homemade condensed milk will save you money too. Store bought condensed milk can surely burn a hole in your pocket. You can try different recipes, and you will find that each one is just as creamy and rich as store-bought cans. You can pour condensed milk on toasts to accompany your morning coffee or use it as an ingredient for a dessert recipe.
Wondering if there could be anyone recipe for condensed milk? Well, if you are looking for one, we give you five! Following are the delightfully amazing recipes of condensed milk that you are bound to love! Go ahead and read to make your own condensed milk!
How To Make Condensed Milk At Home:
There’s multiple manner to make yummy condensed milk at domestic. The recipes are simple, and the elements are smooth to get. You do no longer have to slog for hours to make it. one of the motives why many humans pick self made sweetened condensed milk is because of the simplicity of the manner. it’s also a more healthy alternative to the canned ones you purchase from stores. here’s a study 5 awesomely easy approaches on a way to make sweetened condensed milk at domestic.
You Will Need:
- Boiling water-1 cup
- Margarine-55 grams
- White sugar-2 cups
- Skim milk powder-4 cups
- The first step is to take the boiling water and pour it into a blender bowl.
- Add the sugar and margarine and blend the mixture properly until all the ingredients are well-mixed.
- Now take a cup of milk powder and slowly add it to the blender and turn it on again. You have 3 cups of the milk powder remaining. Take each and add it to the mixture and blend until you have finished all of it.
- Once you are done blending, pour out the milk into a jar and let it cool. When it has cooled, store it in your fridge to use whenever you want to!
With this recipe, you will get over one cup of condensed milk. If you prefer, you can use a sweetener instead of sugar and soymilk or other alternatives instead of dairy milk. You can also use your microwave instead of a blender to make this condensed milk. Once it is ready, start on your dessert and use it as an ingredient to give your sweet treat a rich, creamy, and lip-smacking flavor!
You Will Need:
- Water-1 cup
- Sugar-2 cups
- Butter-6 tablespoons
- Milk powder-2 cups
Making this delicious sweetened condensed milk is a breeze!
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender and blend until it becomes smooth.
- Take a container that is air-tight and store it in your fridge.
This recipe will give you condensed milk that is just as good as the ones you buy from stores. Always remember not to make too much at once, as it does not last long, even when refrigerated.
You Will Need:
- Hot water-1/3 cups
- Sugar-2/3 cups
- Skim milk powder-1 cup
- Butter-2 tablespoons
- To get started, take a bowl and mix the milk powder and sugar.
- Next, get the butter and add it to the hot water and pour it slowly into the bowl of dry ingredients. You can use an electric mixer to beat the mixture until it becomes nice and smooth.
- You can also use a blender if you like. Let it cool before you use it for anything.
- Store it in your fridge to use later or add a dollop to your coffee immediately for that extra creaminess!
This recipe makes 395 grams of condensed milk. You should remember to use water that is boiling and make only a small amount as this condensed milk does not store well and will become useless very quickly.
You Will Need:
- Boiling water-1/3 cup
- Sugar-3/4 cup
- Milk powder-1 cup
- Vanilla-1 teaspoon
- Butter-4 tablespoons
- The first thing that you will need to do is take a medium-sized bowl and add the butter.
- Take the hot water and add it to the bowl.
- Once you have done this, add the vanilla and sugar. Make sure that you mix everything well. You can use an electric beater for this.
- Next, add the milk powder and mix again until you get a smooth, rich consistency.
- All you need to do now is pour the mix into a container of your choice (preferably air-tight) and let it cool.
This recipe will give you about 14 ounces of condensed milk. You can store this container of condensed milk for about a week in your refrigerator. You can also use a saucepan instead of the bowl. Boil water in the pan and add the butter, vanilla and sugar to it. Blend all the ingredients well and then add your cup of milk powder. Continue to mix until it becomes smooth and creamy. Simple, quick, and yummy!
You Will Need:
- Cream milk-1 pack
- Sugar-1 cup
- Baking soda-1 pinch
- The first thing you will need to do is boil the milk in a pan that has a heavy base.
- Stir the milk every minute or so to make sure the milk does not burn.
- Now take baking soda and sugar and add it to the pan of boiling milk.
- Keep stirring until your milk starts to thicken. Stirring is important as the more you stir, the thicker the milk becomes.
- Once you are satisfied with the mixture’s consistency, turn the heat off and move the pan to a cooler surface.
- Now, all you need to do is allow the condensed milk to cool for about an hour or so. When it has cooled, pour it into an airtight jar and put it in your fridge or use it right away!
What Makes Homemade Condensed Milk Better?
whilst you make your own condensed milk at home, you get to pick out the ingredients that move into it. for example, you could use honey instead of sugar or upload a piece of vanilla for that greater pop of flavor. every other gain is that home made condensed milk is healthier and a higher option for people who do now not like canned foods.
another terrific motive to make your very own condensed milk is that it’s far much extra cost–powerful than buying them from shops. you may shop plenty of money, especially in case you purchase milk powder in bulk or use whole milk.
Can The Consistency Be Altered?
You can always change the consistency of the condensed milk you make according to your taste. If you think that what you made is a little too runny, wait for it to cool before adding more milk powder. Once it has cooled, the consistency changes and can turn out thicker than you first thought, so making any changes may not be necessary. If you find your condensed milk too thick after it cools, you can pour in a little hot water and stir again or add more milk powder if you find it runny.
No matter how you like your condensed milk to be, you can make it suit your fancy! That is one of the awesome things about making your own at home!
Yummy Ways To Use Sweetened Condensed Milk:
The sky is the restriction in relation to including condensed milk to different foods. it’s miles outstanding for including to desserts and different candy treats, which includes:
French toasts for that greater sweetness,
the entirety you add it to will give that creamy and rich delight that best this age-vintage kitchen staple can give you. Condensed milk can do no incorrect, particularly whilst you make it well!
forget about approximately save–sold cans of condensed milk. Make your own at home, shop money and create your precise recipe with extra ingredients. Making it does not take hours. With the recipes above, you may have deliciouscondensed milk in just a few minutes! there is not anything that gives you lip-smacking sweetness like condensed milk, so make your personal at domestic!
if you have children at domestic, get them to assist and notice what a laugh they have. when you and your toddlers are accomplished making it, you may have an awesome time licking the bowl after you’ve got transferred the condensed milk right into a field! how will you say no to make a sweet treat that everyone for your family loves?
Now that you understand the way to make condensed milk at home, let us recognise in case you’ll supply this a strive. Do you operate condensed milk regularly? Do you always use the canned version? have you ever attempted making a few at home? Do you know some other recipe to make condensed milk? share with us in the feedback segment below!