A facial rubdown is a pleasing and enjoyable enjoy. It makes you experience sparkling, strain– unfastened, and rejuvenated. consistent with beauticians and pores and skin professionals, facial rub down a as soon as in a month can do wonders in your skin. not best the skin will take away all the dust, excess oil and lifeless cells that accumulate on your pores and skin, however may even the skin will get a totally easy, appealing, and radiant appearance. most people spend heaps at spas and salons to appear to be a million dollars, but to be very sincere, you honestly don’t must do all of that. you could always get a facial massage at home and look similarly stunning! All you have to is observe some simple steps and you’ll be able topamper your pores and skin, salon fashion!
What Will You Need?
You will require the following materials in order to give yourself a facial massage.
A medium sized bowl
Make up remover
Before you move onto the actual massage, follow the below mentioned steps to prepare your skin for it:
1. The first thing you need to do is remove any trace of makeup from your skin. Take a few drops of a good quality cleanser or baby oil. Dab it into some cotton and apply it all over your face till the makeup comes off. Wash your face with cold water after this.
2. Select a good quality cleanser and add a bit of it to your palm. Rub gently and apply all over the face. Make sure the products you are using, suit your skin type.
3. Don’t use too much pressure while massaging your face with a cleanser.
4. Now take your sponge, dip it in water and wipe off the cleanser.
5. Once this is done, it’s time to do some facial scrubbing. Take generous amounts of the exfoliator and scrub your entire face. Pay special attention to the nose and chin area.
Now your skin is ready for a good massage! Follow the steps:
1. Once you are done with scrubbing, it’s time to use the massage cream. Take some of the cream and place it in your palms. Now rub them together, so that the cream becomes a little warm. This makes the massaging very easy.
2. Begin with the chin area and make your way up. When the cream has been spread all over the face, you can begin with the actual massage. Using both your hands, you should gently massage your face in an upwards direction. It’s best to begin from the throat.
3. Go to the area in the middle of your upper lip, massage and stretch down till your lips make a sad face.
4. Once you are done with that, place your fingers near the nose area and massage your cheeks all the way to the ears.
5. Now it’s time to massage your eyes. Keep your fingers around the eyes and stretch the corner of both your eyes in the upwards direction.
6. Close both your eyelids with the thumb and relax for a few seconds.
7. The cream must have been absorbed into the skin by now. Take a sponge and remove all the extra cream from your face.
Wrapping It Up:
Now that the massage is done, you need to seal in all the goodness!
Take a suitable face pack, apply it on the face and leave it for 20 minutes.
Use cotton and apply the toner.
Now take some eye cream on your finger tips and spread it all around the eye area. Massage well. Be careful while doing this. You don’t want to stretch your skin too much.
Finally, take your moisturizer, dab it on your cheeks, forehead and chin and apply well.
There are a couple of things you need to keep in mind while getting a facial massage at home.
First of all, make sure your hands are clean. We are playing with your face here and it’s no joke. Use a good hand wash to remove all dirt from your palms and hands and use a sanitizer too.
Secondly, make sure all the products you are about to use are skin- friendly. You don’t want to use something that will spoil the texture or quality of your skin.
Third, the day you’re getting a facial massage, wash your face with cold water or just use ice instead of face wash.
Many of us wait for a special occasion to go for a facial. But, if you really want your skin to glow all year round, make monthly facials a habit. And you don’t even have to worry about the money! With this home facial massage, you can pamper your skin without emptying your pocket! Give it a try and tell us how you felt.