- Combine 2 tsp #almond oil, 2 tsp coconut oil, 1 tsp #Castor Oil,4-5 drops #Lavender/Rosemary Essential Oil and heat for a few seconds until the blend is slightly warm.
- Massage the oil blend into your scalp and work it through your hair.
- Focus on the tips of your hair as these are the most damaged parts.
- Leave the oil in for at least 30 minutes. You can also leave it in overnight.
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Beat 1-2 eggs well.
- Add 1-2 tsp #lemon juice and the 2 tsp #coconut oil into the beaten eggs. Lemon juice will take away all the foul smell and oil will make the mask even more hydrating.
- Mix well to make a smooth mask and apply to your hair and scalp.
- Massage your scalp gently so that all the nutritional goodness penetrates deep into your scalp.
- Leave for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash off with a gentle shampoo.
- Repeat once every 2-4 weeks.
·Apply one-half cup of honey to freshly washed, damp hair and gently massage it into your scalp. Cover your head with a shower cap for 30 minutes. Rinse it out with lukewarm water. Do this twice a week for effective results.
- Mix four tablespoons of olive oil, two tablespoons of glycerin, and two tablespoons of honey. Use it as a conditioner after washing your hair. Do this whenever you feel your hair has become extremely dry.
- Another good trick is to mix some honey with the regular conditioner that you use after shampooing. Do this no more than once a week.