- Take a cup of mild shampoo and add a tablespoon of #lemon juice and a teaspoon of fresh Aloe Vera gel.
- Mix this and store it in a bottle in the fridge.
- This amount lasts for about a week. The hair should be shampooed every day with this mixture to get rid of greasiness.
· Henna has a drying effect, which is suitable for an oily scalp.
· Mix yogurt in your henna pack. Use henna once in two weeks.
- Mix the juice from two lemons in two cups of distilled water. You can also add three teaspoons of #honey (optional).
- Apply this mixture on your #scalp and hair, massaging it around for a few minutes.
- Leave it on for five minutes, and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat three times a week for best results.
- Mix one part baking soda in three parts water to make a paste. Apply it on damp hair. Leave it on for a few minutes, and then wash your hair with warm water. Use this treatment once or twice a week.
- Also, when you do not have time to #shampoo your hair, you can use baking soda as a powerful dry shampoo. Put some baking soda in your hands and rub it all through your hair. Then brush your hair really well with a good quality brush. The baking soda will absorb all the grease.