Almond Oil and Egg:
- Combine 1/4th cup almond oil and an egg until you get a smooth mixture. Optionally you can just whisk the egg and apply it to your hair.
- Section your hair and start applying the mixture to your scalp and through the length of your hair.
- Wait for 40 minutes and then rinse your hair as usual.
- Use a good shampoo and conditioner, preferably one without sulfates.
- Apply this once a week.
Coconut Oil and Vitamin E:
- Mix 3/4th of coconut oil and 1/4th of vitamin E and pour it into an air-tight container to be stored.
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of the oil depending on the length of your hair.
- Apply it all on your scalp and through the length of your hair.
- Wash your hair after about 40 minutes.
- Apply this oil once or twice a week.
- Combine 1/4th cup #Aloe gel with 1/4th cup carrier oil of your choice.
- Apply the mixture to your scalp and through the length of your hair.
- Leave it in for 20-30 minutes and then wash off with shampoo and condition.
- You can use this mask up to twice a week.