- Take an egg white in a bowl.
- Add half tsp of corn flour and sugar to it. Stir the ingredients well and make it a smooth paste.
- Now apply this as a face mask and allow it to dry on your face for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- It will become a thick egg mask on your face once it dries completely.
- Now with a firm hand peel off the egg mask from your face in such a manner that the facial hair also is pulled out.
- Repeat this procedure two to three times in a week to completely get rid of facial hair.
- Mix one-half teaspoon of turmeric powder in raw papaya pulp. Gently massage your face with it and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing it off. Do this once a week.
- Alternatively, apply a mixture of one-half cup of papaya pulp and one tablespoon of milk. Leave it on for about 10 minutes and then wash.
- Pour two tablespoons of sugar into a microwave safe bowl or container, and add in a tablespoon of honey and water each.
- Place the mixture in the microwave for 30 seconds, or heat it in a double boiler on the stove.
- Boil it until the sugar dissolves and mixes with the liquids.You will end up with a thick, waxy substance.
- Use a spatula or wax applicator to stir the wax, and apply it to the parts of your face with the facial hair you want to eliminate.
- Place a strip of cloth over the freshly applied wax, let it cool for a couple of seconds, then pull.
- The wax will rip out the hair, leaving your face fresh and clean.
- If the homemade wax cools, place it back in the double boiler, or heat it in the microwave for 5 to 10 seconds. Repeat until your face is free of hair!