- Mix 1 tsp almond oil or coconut oil with 1 tsp sugar.
- Apply this on the skin and scrub in a circular motion for a few minutes.
- Leave it on for another five minutes before rinsing it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this once or twice a week.
Sugar And Honey:
- Mix one1 tsp raw honey and 1 tsp sugar.
- Scrub your skin with this for a few minutes and then rinse it off.
- Use this simple scrub 1-2 times a week.
- Scoop out the the contents of 1 or 2 used green tea bags into a bowl and add 2 to 3 teaspoons of honey.
- Optionally, add 1 tablespoon of baking soda.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly to make a thick paste.
- Spread the mixture all over your face.
- Leave the mask on for 10 minutes.
- Gently scrub off the mask using wet fingers.
- Use this scrub once a week.
- Mix equal amounts of orange peel powder and plain #yogurt to form a smooth paste.
- Apply it on your face and neck area.
- Allow it to sit for 15 to 20 minutes.
- With wet hands, gently rub off the paste using circular motions.
- Repeat once a week.