Did you ever know that the rice water that you usually strip has many vitamins and minerals? Good is true! It also comes with many benefits too.
The best part of the rice water is that you can do it at home in a very simple way. Would you like to know more? Keep reading!
How To Make Rice Water
As promised, rice water is very easy to prepare. Here is a step-by-step guide that should help you with the process:
- Take out a bowl of raw rice and wash it with cold water.
- You must wash at least three times.
- Make sure that the final water is free of dirt.
- Keep boiling the rice until it is cooked.
- Once the water has drained in a pot, pour it into another container.
- There should be no grains in the water.
- Let the water cool so you can store it in a glass jar.
- The rice water is ready for regular use.
What Does Rice Water Do To Your Skin?
Rice water can give you the perfect porcelain finish you’ve always dreamed of. It brightens and brightens your skin instantly and helps you achieve a smooth, smooth and perfect skin tone. Rice water is better than the face that whitens the serums because it is natural and does not cost a penny. Eliminates sun spots, skin spots, wrinkles and aging lines. Rice water also contains antioxidants that cure acne and reduce outbreaks. It removes impurities from your skin, reduces the size of your pores and lets your skin breathe!
How To Wash Your Face With Rice Water
Pour some rice water in a bowl. Take a piece of cotton and immerse it in the water. Apply all over the face in circular movements. Be gentle Once you’ve done that, wait a couple of minutes. Wash with cold water again. Your skin will look renewed!
Facial Mask Using Rice Water
A facial mask of rice will hydrate your skin, hydrate it and exfoliate it. It is a must for all those who love homemade face packs.
- Take half a cup of rice and place it in a bowl. Add two cups of water. Stir with a spoon.
- Now let the rice rest for the next half hour. Pour the rice water through a colander so that the water and rice can be separated.
- Take a pair of scissors and make holes in a piece of paper that falls over your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Now remove the paper towel and place it on your face gently.
Make Rice Flour Facial Using Rice Water
- 2 bowls
- A spoon
- Paper towel
- Little dad
- Cheese grater
- Rice flour
- Rice water.
- Use a knife to peel a potato.
- Grate the potato with a cheese grater.
- Now grab some of the grated potatoes and squeeze the juice in a bowl.
- Add a little rice flour to the potato juice. Stir until it becomes a paste.
- Add three tablespoons of rice water. Mixture.
- Apply the entire face with the tips of your fingers. Leave it for 20 minutes.
- Wash with cold water.
Benefits Of Rice Water For Skin
1. Beautiful Body:
According to a dermatological study conducted at the University of Brussels, patients suffering from dermatitis saw a significant improvement after bathing for 15 minutes in rice water twice a day. Therefore, if you have an ugly rash, use rice water as your last remedy.
2. Lightens Your Skin:
Rice water is much more beneficial than artificial beauty products. It will help you achieve a fairer and brighter complexion over time. Rice water does not contain chemicals, which means that your face will be fully nourished. Massage the rice water with your fingers and dry outdoors after a few minutes.
3. Heals Acne:
The shoots can now be taken care of with rice water. Apply the entire area of acne with a cotton ball. The effect of redness will be reduced.
4. Skin Toner:
Rice water makes the best skin toner of all. Tense your skin leaving it firm, soft and radiant. Rub a cotton ball in a bowl of rice water and massage your face with it. The results will be displayed in a week.
Is Rice Water Beneficial For Hair?
Yes it is! Rice water is ideal for your hair. Recommended by doctors and experts, this healthy liquid promises to make your hair long, strong and shiny. Would you like to know how? Keep reading!
1. Adds Shine
Chop a banana into slices. Tritúralos together Apply on all the hair using rice water and rose water. Place a plastic cap on the head. Wash after 20 minutes.
2. Reduces Split Ends
Rice water can also fight split ends naturally. Simply dip the ends of your hair in a bowl full of soaked water. Stay still. Wash the hair with running water after 15 minutes.
3. Hair Conditioner
You can use rice water as a conditioner after shampooing. Apply all over the hair. Give it a few minutes and wash with cold water. Do this three times a week.
Health Benefits Of Rice Water
Here are some health benefits of rice water you should know:
1. Boosts Immunity And Metabolism
Rice water contains vitamins and minerals that increase immunity and increase aerobic metabolism. It also makes you a stronger and fitter person by increasing bone density.
Now that you know how to make rice with water for your skin, why do not you try it? Did you enjoy reading this post? Let us know your ideas by commenting on the table below.
2. Protects You From Macular Degeneration
Rice water contains 8 amino acids that protect it from macular refusal. The lack of obtaining amino acids can lead to the degradation of the body’s proteins.
3. Slows Down Aging Process
Rice water is full of vitamin B1 which is healthy for hair and skin. It slows down the aging process and improves its beauty over time.