With Hair Products
- There are tons of over-the-counter anti-dandruff shampoos that you can use to get rid of dandruff permanently. All you need to do is pick one up that contains one of the following ingredients:
- Salicylic acid
- Selenium sulfide
- Coal tar
- Zinc pyrithione
- Some vital nutrients that you need to include in your diet to prevent dandruff are zinc, B vitamins, and fats.
- Avoid going in for chemical hair treatments like perms, hair colors, and relaxing.
- Brush and wash your hair with a sulfate-free shampoo regularly.
- Abstain from piling on hair styling products onto your hair and scalp.
With Natural Methods
Soak 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds overnight and mix them in a paste. Apply this paste on your scalp and leave it on for 30 minutes. Wash it with soapnut (reetha) and water.
massage the scalp with olive oil for 10 minutes and leave it overnight. Wash it with water and a mild shampoo the next morning.
Apple cider vinegar
Mix 2 cups of apple cider vinegar in 2 cups of water and pour over your scalp after shampooing. Massage it for a few minutes before washing it with water.
mix 3 tablespoons of baking soda and 3 tablespoons of lemon juice in a bowl of apple cider vinegar. Apply this paste on your scalp and leave it on for 10 minutes. Wash it with water.
Add a few drops of tea tree oil to coconut oil and massage over your scalp and hair. You can leave it overnight before washing it with an herbal shampoo.
Then, as you can see, you do not need to spend a lot of money to get rid of dandruff. Just making some changes to your hair care routine and making use of home remedies can help you end this problem effectively. Therefore, comment below to tell us if this information helped you obtain information about your particular dandruff problem.